Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 
Trump, Clinton win N.Y. primaries

April 19, 2016 Front-runners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton swept to victory with ease in Tuesday's New York primary, with Trump bouncing back from a difficult stretch in the Republican contest and Clinton... more »»

Johnstown measures seek to support projects

April 19, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — The Common Council on Monday approved two pieces of legislation the city hopes will boost economic development. One measure seeks grant money for a whey processing facility in Johnstown. more »»

Proposed music festival dropped

April 19, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — Organizers have dropped their plans to have a three-day music festival at 2344 Route 67. more »»

Supervisors conclude big IT project

April 19, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — Fulton County supervisors last week concluded the county’s largest information technology project to dat. more »»

GHS eyes senior grad rate

April 19, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — About 60 percent of Gloversville High School seniors are ready for graduation at the end of the school year, and educators at the school are trying to get the remaining 40 percent set... more »»

Airport plan to be submitted

April 19, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — The Fulton County Board of Supervisors last week approved submittal of a five-year county airport plan to the Federal Aviation Administration. more »»

Strong turnout expected at polls

April 18, 2016 Local elections and political party officials are expecting a large local turnout in Tuesday’s presidential primarie. more »»

Fresh Start

April 18, 2016 LAKE PLEASANT — Kids used to jump on their bicycles and play outside with their friends for the day, and parents didn’t worry, Jim Tavares recalls. more »»

Board grounds lease for airport space

April 18, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — The Fulton County Airport’s restaurant building doesn’t have a tenant quite yet. more »»

Zoning laws eyed for approval

April 18, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — The city is moving one step closer to approving new zoning laws for downtown. more »»

Pair charged after animal complaint

April 18, 2016 SPRAKERS —Montgomery County sheriff’s deputies said two people were charged Sunday after animals were found living with no food or water. Scott L. Moxham and Amy C. more »»

New sewer plant manager visits Common Council

April 18, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — The new manager of the Gloversville-Johnstown Wastewater Treatment Facility said he is ready to meet the challenges of the job. more »»

College breaks ground for renovations

April 17, 2016 JOHNSTOWN — Work is under way at Fulton-Montgomery Community College on a capital project to improve several areas of the campus. more »»

Couple plan to build upscale apartments

April 17, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — Anthony and Jenny Cerasia were driving around the city house hunting when they spotted a for sale sign on the former Grandoe Glove facility. more »»

An Educational Experience

April 17, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — With memories of purple and gold, speakers Marcia Gillis, Noel Levee, Michael Gendron and Kathy Dougherty took the public on a historic journey explaining Fulton County education. more »»

Town closer to hearing Sherman’s proposals

April 17, 2016 CAROGA—The Sherman’s Advisory Committee is close to accepting proposals for the former amusement park. The committee is waiting for the town to approve their finalized request for proposal. more »»

Caroga hires new code enforcement officer

April 17, 2016 CAROGA—Town officials introduced a new code enforcement officer during Wednesday’s meeting. John Duesler, a retired assistant fire chief for Johnstown, started the part-time position Monday. more »»

Gloversville a good fit for event, officials say

April 16, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — A member of the New York Innovative Communities Network, which spent two days this week in the city, made a remark about Gloversville Friday that brought a big smile to Mayor Dayton... more »»

Better Days Ahead?

April 15, 2016 GLOVERSVILLE — Downtown was the place to be Thursday for about 50 of the New York Innovative Communities Network’s business professionals. more »»

Video shows plans for city

April 15, 2016 By MICHAEL ANICH The Leader-Herald GLOVERSVILLE — A 20-minute video produced by the city showcasing Gloversville’s future plans was unveiled Thursday at the New York Innovative Communities Network’s... more »»

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web