Gloversville Police weekly report
The Gloversville Police Department made the following arrests from Sept. 20-26:
• Erin L. Smith, 35-year-old female from St. Johnsville, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 3rd Degree.
• Scott A. Millington, 48-year-old male from Gloversville, Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol, Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated.
• Jacob D. Nellis, 21-year-old male from Mayfield, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, 2 Counts.
• Gary Evans, 49-year-old male from Gloversville, Criminal Mischief 4th Degree, Harassment Second Degree, Aggravated Family Offense.
• Bradi L. Boyer, 21-year-old female from Gloversville, Falsely Reporting an Incident 3rd Degree.
• Olivia L. Bailey, 33-year-old female from Gloversville, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 3rd Degree.
• Robert S. Boles, 51-year-old male from Gloversville, Driving While Intoxicated, Operating a Motor Vehicle While Under the Influence of Alcohol.
• Joseph H. Skaine, 33-year-old male from Gloversville, Bench Warrant.
• Justin M. Fisher, 36-year-old male from Gloversville, Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree, Aggravated Family Offense.
• Jessica L. Crum, 35-year-old female from Gloversville, Bench Warrant.
• Christopher B. Allen, 41-year-old male from Broadalbin, Bench Warrant (X3), Burglary in the 3rd Degree, Resisting Arrest, Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree.
• Notes: There were a total of 326 calls for service the past week. Twenty three of these were Domestic Violence complaints. Twenty nine were Disorderly Conduct complaints. There was one reported overdose.