MONTGOMERY COUNTY – This week, “Take a Bite of Montgomery” will welcome visitors from across the region and beyond to patronize the many restaurants, bakeries and other establishments that represent the community.
Sponsored by Visit Montgomery County, the county’s tourism initiative, “Take a Bite of Montgomery” is a week-long event promoting local eateries and encouraging people to try the range of dining experiences offered locally.
From Monday through Sunday, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and other establishments will be offering exclusive deals, special meals and other promotions to customers. Visit Montgomery County will be highlighting menu options, deals and a behind-the-scenes look at some of the participating establishments on its social media, using the hashtag #MontgomeryCountyEats.
Patrons are encouraged to take photos at participating businesses using the same hashtag for the chance to win a prize. Restaurant goers can also email their food pictures during Take a Bite of Montgomery to [email protected] to enter.
The participating restaurants are:
- Bosco’s Family Restaurant and Bar, 165 Division Street, Amsterdam
- The Bridge Street Diner, 10 Bridge St, Suite 1, St. Johnsville
- Eisenadler Brauhaus, 88 East Main Street, Nelliston
- Erie Station Bar & Grill, 7 Canal Street, Fort Plain
- Europa Café, 319 Forest Avenue, Amsterdam
- Greenview Restaurant, 152 Golf Club Road, Canajoharie
- Highwheeler Coffee, 84 Canal Street, Fort Plain
- Hummingbird Hills Winery. 1442 Burtonville Road, Fultonville
- Iroquois Lanes, 192 Erie Boulevard, Canajoharie
- Lombardo’s Pizza, 7845 State Hwy 5, St. Johnsville
- Loopie’s Irish Pub, 410 Mohawk Drive, Fonda
- Mediterranean Kitchen, 18 Canal Street, Fort Plain
- Ripepi’s Restaurant, 7850 NY-5, Sidonnsville
- Rosito’s Bakery, 37 James Street, Amsterdam
- Sleepy Forest Bake Shop, 28 Canal Street, Fort Plain
- Southside Slice, 68 Bridge Street, Amsterdam
- Taco 29, 36 Church Street, Canajoharie
- The Rustic Loft, 4740 State Highway 30, Amsterdam
- The Rustic Red House, 3787 State Highway 30A, Fultonville
- The Table at Fort Plain, 70 Canal Street, Fort Plain
- Tylutki Family Farms, 197 Caswell Road, Palatine Bridge