– Sacandaga Valley Arts Network Artists’ Gallery Fall Exhibit: Fulton County Visitor Center, Routes 29 and 30, Vail Mills. Free and open to the public. Gallery is open weekends.
– Winter-Spring Art Show — an exhibit of artwork by local and regional artists: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 Route 30, Gloversville. Public welcome from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; and from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, through April 19.
– Art show of watercolor paintings by Kathleen Oakes continues through the end of April: Micropolis Cooperative Gallery, 30 N. Main St., Gloversville. Micropolis is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. through 7 p.m. Monday through Friday; from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday; from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
– Line dancing: Sharp Shooters Billards and Sports Pub, 35 E. Main St., Amsterdam, 7 p.m. All-request dancing after lesson until 10 p.m. $6 cover. Lesson and music provided by Sue Kaupelis.
– Easter Bunny Family Fun Day: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 Route 30, Gloversville, noon to 3 p.m. Event, sponsored by Fidelis Care, includes live entertainment, crafts, raffles and food. Admission: $5 per person; an additional $5 to enter an Easter bonnet contest. Those interested bring a hat — all other materials provided.
– Aaron Mittler: Mayfield Grill, 8 School St., Mayfield, 7 p.m. No cover.
– Moore 2 Music Entertainment and Karaoke: Sharpshooters Billiards & Sports Pub, 35 E. Main St., Amsterdam, 8 p.m. No cover.
– Kevin Shea — Sheaman and the Mayfield Rovers: Project 29 Pub and Eatery, 436 Route 29, Broadalbin, 7 p.m. No cover.
– Musicians of Ma’alwyck Concert: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 Route 30, Gloversville, 7 p.m. Tickets: $10. Buy them at pncreativeartscenter.org or at the door.
– Open DJ: Murphy’s Irish Pub, 160 W. Fulton St., Gloversville, 9 p.m.
– TIGS: Aaron’s Irish Pub, 231 N. Main St., Gloversville, 9 p.m.
– Doc Orloff Duo: Project 29 Pub and Filling Station, 836 Route 29, Broadalbin, 7 p.m.
– Moore 2 Music Entertainment and Karaoke: Murphy’s Irish Pub, 160 W. Fulton St., Gloversville, 9 p.m.
– Aaron Mittler: Rustic Loft. 4740 Route 30, Amsterdam, 6 p.m. No cover.
– Aaron Mittler: Plaza’s Italian Bistro, 130 N. Pine St., Gloversville, 6 p.m. No cover.